Masterclass Sustainability Leadership; learn all about the new leadership!
The new leadership is complex, systemic, however very relevant and inspiring!
During this Masterclass we use the Impact Leadership model of the University of Cambridge as a framework. We discuss many proven successfactors for sustainable change.
The Masterclass is organised in an inspiring online learning environment with a group of enthusiastic professionals. Knowledge exchange, interaction and inspiration are the key elements of this training.
Participants have rated the SUSC Masterclasses 9.5 out of 10 (read the references)
The SUSC Masterclass
- 1 day classroom session in Circl Amsterdam (full day)
- 1 virtual kick-off meeting (1h)
- 2 self-study assignments (1h)
- 1 coaching session with trainer (1h)
Dutch & English
- Also in-company
- Deepen your knowledge on sustainability.
- Discover how you can take a powerful leadership role within your organisation.
- Develop a different view of value and value-creation.
- Discover new leadership capabilities using the Cambridge Impact Leadership Model.
After this Masterclass you understand how to successfully integrate sustainability in your leadership style and practices. At the end of the Masterclass you leave with an personal game-changing leadership plan!
Training dates & info
Who should attend?
- You are looking to deepen your knowledge on sustainable finance.
- You want to see what role you can play with regards to sustainability within your organisation.
- You are looking for tools to make an impactful change.
- You want to learn more on the levers for successful change management in finance.
The content of the Masterclass Sustainability Leadership for Management
In this theme we work on enriching your knowledge on sustainability within finance. The risks and opportunities of making environmental and social impact will be discussed. You will gain insight into various innovative sustainable business models.
Within the theme ‘Values’ we will discuss different ways of value creation. We align corporate values and purpose with the personal values. We will adress the shift of shareholdervalue to stakeholder value.
The element ‘Practices’ dives into new practices of leadership. It covers the steps and skills to make successful change. We reflect on the implementation in your specific context, which will enable you to make a game-changing leadershipplan!
‘One of the better Sustainability courses, thought provocative, snapshot of major challenges while focusing in the second part on practical steps I can take to embed sustainability in my own work! ’