For ambitious senior professionals
Bringing impactful change
In an inspiring learning environment with an enthusiastic group of professionals, we will work on current sustainability issues and you will learn to apply different Cambridge models in practice.
SUSC Accelerator Course
- Blended learning:
- Classroom / virtual: 3 days
- Online assignments: 4 weeks, 2 hours p / wk
- Group size: 8 participants
- Dutch & English
Training location virtual / CIRCL Amsterdam / The Hague
For 2021 In-company only
- Enrich your knowledge about sustainability
- Learn about innovative business models
- Increase your understanding of environmental and social risks and opportunities
- Learn to apply sustainable business models in practice
- Discover crucial aspects of change management
- Be inspired and strengthen your ambition
For 2021; In Company only
Interested? Please send us a message for more information!
Who should attend?
- Your team has set a (limited or extensive) sustainability ambition.
- You are ambitious yourself and want to play a powerful role in the transition.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation and new business models.
- You are looking for tools for making impactful change.
Consultants in strategy, organizational development, project management or HR:
- You work for organizations where sustainability is often on the agenda.
- You have a strong advisory role for organisations and want to insert more impact and sustainability elements in your advisory work.
- You are looking to deepen your knowledge of the field of sustainability.
- You want to learn how to use methodologies in customer interventions.
The content of the SUSC Accelerator Course
In this theme we work on enriching your knowledge on sustainability. The strategic and operational risks will be discussed, as well as the opportunities of making environmental and social impact.
You will gain insight into various innovative sustainable business models, such as circularity and PSS. And we will discuss other relevant factors that promote sustainability, including the value of systems thinking and diversity & inclusion.
We will discuss proven methodologies to take a leading role in sustainable transformation. They provide a good structure for putting the change into practice.
Specifically, the Value Mapping Tool and the B Corp assessment will be discussed and practiced an interactive manner.
This element dives into sustainable change management. It covers the steps and skills to make successful change.
Within this theme we will work on your personal Sustainability Challenge. This interactive element is part of all training days and e-learning. You will apply newly acquired knowledge, methodologies and change management techniques either to your own organisation or a well-known one.
Take a powerful role for impactful change!
Trainer – owner SUSC