For ambitious senior professionals
Bringing impactful change
In an inspiring learning environment with an enthusiastic group of professionals, we will work on current sustainability issues and you will learn to apply different Cambridge models in practice.
Who should attend?
- Your team has set a (limited or extensive) sustainability ambition.
- You are ambitious yourself and want to play a powerful role in the transition.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation and new business models.
- You are looking for tools for making impactful change.
Consultants in strategy, organizational development, project management or HR:
- You work for organizations where sustainability is often on the agenda.
- You have a strong advisory role for organisations and want to insert more impact and sustainability elements in your advisory work.
- You are looking to deepen your knowledge of the field of sustainability.
- You want to learn how to use methodologies in customer interventions.
The content of the SUSC Accelerator Course
In this theme we work on enriching your knowledge on sustainability. The strategic and operational risks will be discussed, as well as the opportunities of making environmental and social impact.
You will gain insight into various innovative sustainable business models, such as circularity and PSS. And we will discuss other relevant factors that promote sustainability, including the value of systems thinking and diversity & inclusion.
This element dives into sustainable change management. It covers the steps and skills to make successful change.
Within this theme we will work on your personal Sustainability Challenge. This interactive element is part of all training days and e-learning. You will apply newly acquired knowledge, methodologies and change management techniques either to your own organisation or a well-known one.
Take a powerful role for impactful change!
Trainer – owner SUSC