for innovative and successful teams
- Does your team want to accelerate its sustainability ambition in a structured process?
- Are you wondering how to get everyone engaged and how to come up with a concrete action plan for your department?
SUSC offers workshops based on the Cambridge Value Mapping Tool to help teams move forward. It is a method that uses value analysis to accelerate sustainability.
The Value Mapping method has already been applied to teams within many organizations. For more information see the Cambridge Models page.
SUSC Value Workshops
- Duration 2 to 3 days
- Group size 8 people
- Price on request
- Dutch & English
- In-Company only
- Accelerate sustainability within your team
- Enrich your understanding of value
- Learn to analyze the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Strengthen the team ambition for impact
- Prioritize and create a team action plan
Are Value Workshops valuable for your team?
Content of the SUSC Value Workshop
Introduction to sustainability
The Value Workshop will start with a short introduction to sustainability and the ‘business case’ for sustainable change. We will analyze the risks and opportunities of current environmental and social challenges.
We will look at the concept of Value from different perspectives. With all team members we will go step by step through the phases of the Value Mapping tool. At each step we will have a structured brainstorm.
In the last phase of the Value Workshops we will define the most effective method for practical implementation. We will consider applying effective stakeholder management and finish the training with a clear action plan.