For ambitious and game-changing leaders
SUSC Leadership Lab
- Blended learning:
- classroom: 2 days and 1 evening
- online assignments: 4 weeks, 2 hours p / wk
- Group size: max 8 participants
- Dutch & English
- Price; 1,695€ excl VAT, incl drinks, lunch/dinner
Location: CIRCL Amsterdam
Open enrollment & In-company
- Develop competencies of the Cambridge Impact Leadership model
- Learn about innovative business models
- Gain insight into competences for leading successful change
- Discover what impact your organization can have
- Be inspired and strengthen your ambition
No training dates scheduled at this moment. Please contact us for the latest update.
The content of the SUSC Leadership Lab
The Lab is based on the three themes of the Cambridge Impact Leadership Model.
In this theme we work on enriching your knowledge on sustainability. The strategic and operational risks will be discussed, as well as the opportunities for making environmental and social impact. Both at industrial and company level. We analyze these risks and opportunities for your own organisation.
You will gain insight into various innovative sustainable business models, such as circularity and PSS. And we discuss other relevant factors that promote sustainability, including the value of systems thinking and diversity & inclusion.
The concept of Value is central to Sustainable Leadership. We analyze how a value-driven personal purpose relates to the purpose of an organization.
You will gain insight into the competences of the Sustainable Leadership profile. You will also learn how to apply your personal competences for impactful change.
We discuss effective methods to take a leadership role in the sustainable transformation, such as the Value Mapping Tool and the B Corp assessment.
You learn to apply effective stakeholder management towards employees, senior management, customers and within your sector.
Throughout the training we reflect on the applicability in your context, so that you complete the training with a game-changing action plan!
A blended learning experience
- First day 10h – 17h, followed by a dinner (both lunch and dinner are included)
- Second day 10h – 17h (lunch included)
- Closing event 17h – 20h (informal dinner included)
We follow the RIVM Covid-19 guidelines.
Take your leadership to the next level!
Trainer – owner SUSC